.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just the Facts, Ma'am!


FACT #1
I'm Out of the Woods


Well, the show is over. We had a great run and I'm sorry to see everything wrap up so quickly. One moment you're working in a creative environment on a fun project with some talented people and the next moment you find yourself scanning prints at Touchy Feely Fotos. As with past shows, I'm going to miss all the fine folks I had the privilege to work with during the last few weeks. I just hope our paths cross again and soon!

FACT #2
Yes, I'm Just Wild about Harry!


I just finished reading the latest Harry Potter book and I really enjoyed it. In my opinion, it's a stronger book than the last one. I know it's pretty obvious to say so, but J.K. Rowling is a damn, good storyteller. All of her books are complete page turners and I'm definitely looking forward to her next one.

 
However, did anybody else think it was strange for Brak to appear on the back cover? Huh, buddy buddy?

FACT #3
My Friends Went to the Big Lebowski Fest and All I Got Was This Lousy Photo!



Here's the honorable Eric Whetsel (The one with the pasty, white legs) as The Dude at Lebowski 2005. Unfortunately, none of his lady friends followed him home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home