.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bathroom Humor


Just recently Touchy Feely Fotos had the men's lavatory redone to better abide by OSHA's standards. In doing so they created a "hands off" environment. The urinals and toilet now flush for themselves, the faucet turns on by just placing your hands underneath it and the paper dispenser spews sheets automatically. The only thing you need to touch in the new restroom is just yourself, but management doesn't like it when you do.



I so rarely talk about cartooning in this space. I don't think I have ever provided any insight on how I create a comic strip. In order to correct this oversight, I'm about to reveal a little secret about my cartooning. If you ever see one of my strips with no backgrounds that usually means a) I'm short on time or b) I'm very lazy (and, when in doubt, it's definitely "b"!). I'll be sure to disclose more of my trade secrets in the near future so watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home