.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Monday, June 29, 2015

Savage Time

Mr. and Mrs. Donnie and Randa Savage

Yes, it's the mother and father from my comic strip, Oh! Those Savages. I just felt like drawing them last night. It would be nice if I could crank out more of their comic strips. Of course, it would be nice to be able to crank out any comic strip on a regular basis.

In other news, a cowboy song musical I've been working on for my friends in Farmland has been pushed back from August to March 2016. Hopefully, that extra time will help me in making the show the best I can. And it looks like I volunteered to direct it as well. That should be interesting.

I'm also on Tumblr now. I'll probably post the same stuff I post here there, but who knows? If you're interested, I'm at http://waffleville.tumblr.com.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home