.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today's Comic Haul (1/19/14)

The Fox
 
Astro City #8
 
Deadpool: The Gauntlet #1
 
The Fox #3
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total amount: $7.41
 
Notes- The third haul of the year! I was too lazy to write up the second...I only grabbed Deadpool because it was free. I think it's my first Deadpool comic. I'll have to check the archives. Not a bad introduction to the character, but I doubt I'll be getting more Deadpool comics in the future. Unless they're free!...My last haul included The New Teen Titans: Games graphic novel that Bob was selling for 8 bucks. I couldn't turn down a bargin like that so I grabbed it and I enjoyed it immensely. I was a big Wolfman-Perez Titans fan back in the day and Games seems like a fitting topper to that era. Blame it on dewy eyed nostalgia, but it was fun to revisit those characters again and anytime Wolfman and Perez wants to do a follow up, I'll be there! (By the by, here's a review of Games by cartoonist extraordinaire Dale Martin a couple years ago!)...Winner of this haul? The Fox
 
Irwin Hasen had a hand in his creation, but the Fox belongs to Red Circle Comics.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Is The Fox giving somebody behind him the finger?

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:47 AM  

  • Glad you enjoyed "Games"-- seems it was for a lot of the same reasons I did, too. Thanks for mentioning my review of it!

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 10:16 PM  

  • Keith: Yes!

    Dale: You're welcome!

    By Blogger Tom, at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home