.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sunday's Comic Haul (11/24/13)

Jinkies
 
Afterlife with Archie #2
 
Batman '66 #1
 
Batman Black and White #1
 
Harley Quinn #0
 
Scooby Doo Team-Up #1
 
The Green Team: Teen Trillionaires #3
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total cost: $22.28
 
Notes- A lot of Batman this time around in his many flavors! Is it sad I rather deal with a Batman that teams up with Scooby Doo than the one that occupies the New 52?...Green Team ends with #8. I have one more issue waiting in my pull pile and then I'm done...As I write this, it is now officially Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day, folks!...Winner of the haul? Batman Black and White with Scooby Doo Team-Up a close runner-up.
 
Velma Dinkley belongs to Hanna-Barbera.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Not so sad. I was preferring the '66 variety, myself...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 1:01 PM  

  • I enjoyed the '66 variety as well. If it was a &2.99 title, I'd be more apt to pick it up regularly.

    By Blogger Tom, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home