.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Monday, November 11, 2013

Yesterday's Comic Haul (11/10/13)

Merv Pumpkinhead
 
Dial H #15
 
FF #13
 
The Fox #1
 
The Sandman: Overture #1
 
The Unwritten #55
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total amount: $20.26
 
Notes- Sorry to hear FF is drawing to a close. I guess it's understandable with Matt Fraction leaving and Mike Allred doing the new upcoming Silver Surfer title. FF has been a fun book that I look forward to and I'm going to miss Darla Deering and the Future Foundation kids...Still undecided if I'm going to follow the next volume of The Unwritten. It's been an iffy book for me the last year or so. I still enjoy the characters, but I keep leaving each new issue sitting in my pull pile for a bit before I purchase it. I guess the enthusiasm I had for the series has waned. It happens!...Was looking forward to The Fox. I like Dean Haspiel's art, but I wasn't blown away by the book. Still I'll give the next issue a shot...The winner for this week's haul? Sandman.
 
Merv Pumpkinhead was created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Malcolm Jones III. DC Comics

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home