.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tragedy Tomorrow, Comedy Tonight!

I’m tired. I just got back from our final rehearsal for God’s Favorite. It went pretty well, I think. I’m always haunted by my flubs and mistakes. My inner critic can be such a pain. I definitely think we’re set for the big show tonight. Uh, you are planning on going, right?

Well, if you can’t make it to tonight’s performance, here’s some other dates: September 13-14, 18-20, and 26-27. All start times are at 7:30pm except for the Sunday matinee (Sept. 14) which is at 2:00pm. Fun is planned and fun will be delivered!

Some random musings from tonight’s rehearsal:

* I guess one should never eat dairy before a performance. I guess it effects the throat or something. I didn’t know that until Hilary Metzger told me as I was eating a piece of cheese. Thanks for the info, Hilary, and I’m sorry I left you hanging! As I explained, I’m truly a nerd.

* The set is going to be a major pain to move. I’m not looking forward to that!

* My burnt wood placement skills are apparently lacking, but my megaphone gets the green light.

* Our star, Jeff Shull, graciously gave me his watch to wear for the show. Thanks, Jeff! As I type this, I’m still wearing it.

* Cathy Casazza and I agreed we should play Martha and George in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolff? in the near future. The ball is in your court, Muncie Civic! Don’t force us to create our own theatre group to make this dream a reality!

* Everyone in a show, break a leg! Everybody else, take care of those pins!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home