.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Access Denied




I have never really thought of myself as being controversial. I'm simply too bland and cowardly for that type of action. However, occasionally something happens that makes me wonder if I'm closer to the edge than I think. Last week I submitted this strip to All Access for publication and it never ran. I guess it wasn't considered suitable for a general audience. To be honest, I knew there was a chance it wouldn't get printed when I handed it in, but I was hoping it would slip in without getting noticed. However, it did so last week's All Access was Idiots free.

Having a strip not getting accepted means I don't get paid for it, but it also makes me feel slightly edgy and dangerous like a little league Aaron McGruder. I can only expect my street cred to rise.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home