.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Adieu! Adieu!

Adieu! Adieu!

Last Friday night we bid adieu to Waiting for Godot. Thank you to all the kind folks who visited with us wayfarers in the bog and those champion people who gave up their time to volunteer with the production. I want to thank Taylor Watkins and Thomas Nelson III for all of their outstanding work, Wendy Carpenter for her mad makeup skills and to my brilliant cast mates (Barry McMullen, Bob Green, Sean Orlosky and Cody Lee) for making life in the wasteland such a rich and rewarding experience. Thank you to our prolific director Lysa Franklin for guiding us on our journey through the imagination of Beckett. I consider myself blessed to have done two shows with Lysa as my director this year and I hope there many more opportunities in the future!

And finally thank you Lysa and Barry for Think, Dog! Productions! It’s nice to know there is a place in Muncie, Indiana for challenging and experimental work that allows for risk and stretches the boundaries of theatre. May the Dog forever bark loud and mightily!

Photograph by John Lee

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Now you'll have more time for cartooning!

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 5:54 AM  

  • Well, maybe, Postmaster! Currently directing a Halloween show for my friends in Farmland as I begin memorizing my role a new show that will debut in December.

    By Blogger Tom, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home