.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Blast from the Past: Kayo Comics (1989)

Kayo Comics

Here's the cover to a little comic book I cobbled together in the early months of 1989. I guess you could call Kayo Comics my attempt to do an anthology book featuring my characters. This issue featured a Sally the Tour Guide story and Jerky Turkey's first attempt to become president of the United States (Spoiler!- He didn't win!). That's Jerky on the cover with Cap'n Stoogie, a nasty parrot that talked like a pirate.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • You were a much more prolific comic book artist than I ever realized, Tom! So many characters I've never seen before! I guess, much like me, it took you a while to settle on characters that really clicked for you...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 12:35 PM  

  • Thanks for the kind words, Dale!

    By Blogger Tom, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home