.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reep Daggle and My Weekend

Reep Daggle

As I type this. the weekend is drawing to a close and June is mere minutes away. It was a fun weekend for me. Saw some bad professional theater with some friends Saturday night and Sunday I celebrated my niece's upcoming high school graduation with my family at her open house. Bought a batch of good comic books, some art supplies for comic strips and cards, and a bag of salt for the water softener. Didn't get much accomplished writing wise. Did draw a graduation card for Keeley. I guess we'll see what the new week and new month with bring!

Chameleon Boy was created by Jerry Siegel and Jim Mooney. DC Comics

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • The Legion has gone through so many changes. Would I even recognize it if I picked up a new issue after so many years away from it?

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 5:47 AM  

  • Unfortunately, no new issues at the moment. DC doesn't seem to know what to do with the property nowadays. However, I still remain a fan. Long Live the Legion!

    By Blogger Tom, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home