.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Change in the Weather

Absolutely

After being on second shift for 15 years, I'm happy to announce I got new hours at Touchy Feely Fotos. I work 10:00 am- 6:30 pm so I now have my evenings free. With that being the case, I'm hoping to do more theater work in the near future. In September, I'll be in Think, Dog's production of The Guys with Ms. Katy Wolfe. In October, I'll be playing Arlo Wazzo on stage in Sean Orlosky's Those Funky Idiots: One Funky Halloween at the Farmland Community Center. Plus I have a cowboy musical that will debut sometime in August. A lot of good stuff to look forward to! Wahoo!.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Yow! Congratulations! But, does that mean less drawing? :(

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 5:18 AM  

  • Probably means more drawing actually. We'll see!

    By Blogger Tom, at 10:40 PM  

  • Really??? Yay!

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:07 AM  

  • Congrats on the new schedule! Whether it leads to more drawing or more performance, it will be a great thing for you either way. I'm looking at a beneficial schedule change myself, and have high hopes (and expectations) for what it will mean to my creative life, too...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home