.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Some Reasons I've Been Neglecting My Blog

My Schedule of Events for October:

Tom Cherry's Old Time Radio Show at Heather Hills Baptist Church in Indianapolis. October 11 @ 3:00pm

Chiller Thriller Theatre with Basil Q. Mylk-Bone at the Farmland Center. October 24-26, 31-Nov. 2

Tom Cherry's Old Time Radio Show at the Farmland Center. October 25 @ 3:00pm

Coming Soon: Swann Song Christmas in December!

In the meantime, write, write, write, and more write.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Your blog used to be such a draw...

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:21 AM  

  • Dang! You've got a performance-packed month, don't you? Hope it turns out to be way more fun than work for you, Tom!

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 4:21 PM  

  • Postmaster: I know, I know! Hopefully, I'll get back to drawing once my writing obligations and my computer problems are behind me.

    Dale: Thanks, Dale! Things are busy at the moment, but I'm definitely having more fun working on my projects than spending time at the fun factory!

    By Blogger Tom, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home