.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today's Comic Haul (10/12/13)

JugDead
 
Afterlife with Archie #1
 
Astro City #5
 
The Walking Dead #115
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total amount: $10.32 (I think)
 
Notes- Looks like I'll be buying two books with zombies in them and I really don't like zombies that much. Is that irony? I forget. That Alanis Morissette song seems to have warped my defination of the word (And, yes, that was my lame attempt at humor!)...Zombies in an Archie comic book continues their trend of being several years behind the fad, but that's Archie Comics for you! It was a fun read though and I'll be sticking around for awhile...The Walking Dead lurches into its bimonthly mode which I'm not too happy about, but that's the way it is. Hmph!...I need to reread Astro City so I'm rewarding Afterlife with Archie as the winner of this haul!...From the police blotter (Actually from Bob's own mouth), the Comic Castle was robbed last Sunday night! Nobody got hurt, but fifty dollars were taken and the crook(s) did some minor property damage. No culprits have been caught thus far.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Looks like you're trying something new with your coloring!

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:49 AM  

  • Just playing around with photoshop!

    By Blogger Tom, at 8:07 PM  

  • I kinda liked "Afterlife with Archie", too (also not a zombie/horror fan). Nice moody artwork and coloring-- very off-model for an Archie comic...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home