.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Monday, December 31, 2012

Saturday's Comic Haul (The Last of 2012!): 12/29/12

The Thing
 
1963 Book Two: No One Escapes...The Fury!
 
1963 Book Five: Horus, Lord of Light
 
Adventure Comics #527
 
Batman Incorporated #0
 
Bongo Comics Presents Comic Book Guy: The Comic Book #3
 
FF #1
 
FF #2
 
Legion of Super-Heroes #15
 
The Unwritten #44
 
1 Comic Book Short Box
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total cost: $25.07
 
Notes: With this comic book haul, I now own all six 1963 books. Yay me!...I really enjoyed the first two issues of FF and I may have to add it to my pull list...This haul was purchased with a twenty-five dollar gift certificate from my cousin, Tim. Thanks again, Tim!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home