.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Early Exposure

Just caught an episode of Northern Exposure that featured Jack Black as a teenager (It's the one where Maggie is asked to be the homecoming queen and Ruth-Anne gets audited). I didn't remember him guest starring on the show before yet there he was thinner and unknown.

Northern Exposure is one of my favorite shows of all time. One of these days I'll have to write an appreciation, but I'll spare you that for the moment. I also need to buy the dvds, but they're sort of pricey. Not Sopranos pricey, but more than I'm willing to shell out at this time. One of these days I'll grab them up, but in the meanwhile I have the reruns on Hallmark to keep me satisfied.
By the way, whatever happened to John Falsey and Joshua Brand?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home