.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Monday, May 01, 2017

Another Recent Comic Haul (4/30/17)

Neg Man Comics

Doom Patrol #6

Kamandi Challenge #4

Preacher #28

Scooby Doo Team-Up #25

Superman #20

Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total amount: $16.01

Notes- I found Preacher in a dollar bin. It's in good condition and I was surprised to find it. You never know what you'll stumble across in a dollar bin...I wish I enjoyed Doom Patrol more than I do...I just added the upcoming Groo miniseries and Bug! to my pull list so my comic book budget is getting pretty tight. Kamandi may be on the chopping block...Picked up Superman on a whim and I found it rather delightful so it wins this particular haul.

Negative Man was created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani. DC Comics owns him.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • Did Negative Man eat too many beans?

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:02 AM  

  • I just read the first 4 issues of the Kamandi Challenge and found them fun and kind to the source material. Why are you not liking it?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:27 PM  

  • Nice Negative Man. Love his size in relation to the COMICS! shout.

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 3:56 PM  

  • Postmaster- I'm enjoying Kamandi, but my dollar can only stretch so far. I think I have 10 titles on my pull list so things can add up pretty quickly. Especially with $3.99 books! Oy!

    By Blogger Tom, at 7:14 PM  

  • Dale- Thanks! Basically my attempt at a chibi!

    By Blogger Tom, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home