.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Recent Comic Haul (4/23/17)

Golden Gail

Astro City #43

Black Hammer #8

Deadly Class #27

Kamandi Challenge #3

Royal City #2

SpongeBob Comics #67

Super Sons #3

The Walking Dead #166

Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total amount: $33.08

Notes- The last time I did one of these was in 2015! I have no idea why I lapsed with the comic hauls, because I've kept buying comics since November of '15. Let's blame it on pure laziness and move on!...Is Maris Wicks no longer doing the "Flotsam and Jetsam" feature in SpongeBob? If so, my heart is broken!...Although comic book collecting is not a competition, Black Hammer and Deadly Class are the top of the heap for this rather decent haul.

Golden Gail was created by Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston for their great comic book, Black Hammer (Grab an issue and see!).

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I do not see the great appeal of Black Hammer. But different strokes, etc. I continue to enjoy Usagi Yojimbo and, so far, the new Doom Patrol.

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:08 AM  

  • I also collect Usagi (Slightly bummed it's on hiatus at the moment) and Doom Patrol. As for Black Hammer, well, we can't all love the same things.

    By Blogger Tom, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home