.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Monday, August 03, 2015

Dribs and Drabs

Savage Panel Sketch

This weekend I worked on a Captain Cactus comic for Cap's creator, Keith O'Brien, and I also penciled and inked a new Oh! Those Savages comic strip. Hopefully, I'll post the strip before the end of the week.

While housesitting for some friends this weekend, I was horrified to see their hen eat some cat food. Why? The cat food contained chicken meat. Yes, Tiny the chicken is a cannibal! All she needs now is a chainsaw and she could have her own horror movie franchise. Perhaps John Oak Dalton could write it.

Worked ten hours at work today with more chances for overtime this week. Extra money always makes me happy!

Looks like I'll be learning the tango the next week or two. It's all for the play I'm currently in, The Guys.
 

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • What kind of a chicken outfit are you with?!!?!

    Oh, what a tangoed web we weave...

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:03 AM  

  • You certainly know how to put everything together, PM!

    By Blogger Tom, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home