.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last Sunday's Comic Haul (12/15/13)

She-Fox
 
Astro City #7
 
Hellboy in Hell #5
 
SpongeBob Comics #27
 
The Fox #2
 
The Walking Dead #118
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total cost: $17.07
 
Notes- I thought the second issue of The Fox was an improvement over the first. The art was always great, but I wasn't too impressed with the writing for some reason. This issue won me over...Is there a reason Sandy Cheeks doesn't appear more often in SpongeBob Comics? I thought she was a major supporting character or am I wrong about that?...This haul's winner? Hellboy with Astro City nipping at his heels (Or should I say "hells"?).
 
She-Fox was redesigned by Dean Haspiel, but she remains a Red Circle/Archie Comics character.
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home