.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15 Days In and I'm Not Impressed

2013 hasn't started out on the right foot. Things at work are slower than usual for this time of year so I've been working less hours and making less money. And because of all of that I had to drop out of The Odd Couple. What else? The hot water heater seems to be acting wonky. And I just found out IDW is canceling Popeye so there goes my monthly Roger Langridge fix! Boo, 2013! Clean up your act or I'm demanding a recall!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Boo, indeed! Hope things look up soon...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 9:01 PM  

  • Work for me is busier than ever. Fewer people on staff due to hiring freezes, and this is the busy season for unemployment in Maine. I have a steady income, but no time or energy at the end of the day.

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home