.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gypsy Rose Me



Twenty years ago, a certain cowtown puppet show came to life on a little UHF TV station in Minneapolis and bad movies have never been the same. Happy anniversary, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and thanks for everything!…Well, they cancelled Pushing Daisies. Sigh. Now where am I going to get my Kristin Chenoweth fix?…Today at work, I talked to people about post-apocalyptic movies, oyster stuffing, 1979 Oscar nominees, famous physicists, and jellyfish…It looks like the Arrested Development movie is getting closer to reality though there appears to be one cast holdout. After reading his interview in Entertainment Weekly a few weeks ago, I’m guessing that would be Michael Cera. Speaking as a fan of both the show and the young Mister C, it would be a shame if George Michael was a no show…Okay, confession time: I got two speeding tickets this year and the BMV forced me to take a driver safety program. After some weeks of hemming and hawing, I finally took the class on-line and I passed the test! In lieu of congratulations, please send cash!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home