.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, April 08, 2018

Baby Teeth

Baby Teeth

I’m a huge fan of cartoonist Billy McKay. One night on a whim back in 2004 (Or was it 2005?) I attempted to create a comic that emulated his style and sensibility. Then I let it sit unfinished for over a decade or so in a box containing a pile of notes and sketches. Last night (April 7, 2018 for the historic record) I finally completed it! Thanks for the inspiration, Billy!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I don't have any of my baby teeth, but I still have all my adult teeth. Some of them are in a box on the shelf, but I have them.

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:02 AM  

  • I always had a sneaky suspicion you were a teeth hoarder, Postmaster!

    By Blogger Tom, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home