.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Theatre from the Past: Moon Over Buffalo (2007)

Moon Over Buffalo

Picasso at the Lapin Agile opens this Friday (June 17!) at the Muncie Civic Studio Theatre (Get your tickets now!). It's been three years since I've been in a Muncie Civic production and, to mark the occasion, I'll be posting some pictures from past shows I was fortunate to be in.

First off is a photograph with the enchanting Helen Graves. I was lucky to have Helen play my wife in Moon Over Buffalo in 2007. It was my first show playing a lead character and I was blessed to have Helen by my side. She is lovely, smart and dynamic! Everything you want in an acting partner! She was and is truly the best!

Photograph by W. Sierra Hoffman.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home