.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Yesterday's Comic Haul (6/8/13)

AmericanChibi
 
Astro City #1
 
Green Team: Teen Trillionaires #1
 
The Unwritten #49
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total cost: $10.67
 
Note: For honesty's sake, there has been a couple comic hauls between this one and the last one, but laziness prevented me from documenting them. My apologies!...Not a bad haul actually. Unwritten's current storyline has regained my interest and it's always great to have Astro City back. I wasn't a big fan of Kurt Busiek's Dark Age storyline, but I'm happy that the series has returned. As for Green Team, it was an enjoyable read from Baltazar and Franco. I have to admit I only bought it because I own a copy of 1st Issue Special that featured the original version of the team and who would ever think that concept would return as a series? Of course now, I eagerly await the comeback of the Dingbats of Danger Street!...This haul's winner is Astro City!
 
American Chibi was created by Kurt Busiek, Brent Anderson, and Alex Ross.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Soon as I saw the title GREEN TEAM I thought of the 1ST ISSUE SPECIAL. Is it the same group?

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:00 AM  

  • Basically, just rebooted for the (slightly, but not really)new 52!

    By Blogger Tom, at 8:25 PM  

  • Yes, the new 52. I already regret mentioning it.

    By Blogger Tom, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home