.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, January 27, 2012

Archie Club News

Archie Andrews


Dear Archie, I think your show is great. My boyfriend had just finished watching it with me when he said he had to go into town. (My birthday is on March 27th). He came back later with a huge package. I opened it, and inside was Sugar Sugar, Bang-Shang-A-Lang, Feelin' So Good, and your new out-a-site album.

Your show is by far the best cartoon on Saturday morning and I wait all week for it. I just love the whole gang. It's just like I know them. They have such groovy adventures and when they do something funny, I laugh so hard that I can't hold your comic books.


by Reporter Karen Newsom, first prize winner ($5.00)

from Archie's TV Laugh-Out #2 (March 1970)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • Tom, you DO get out of the house once in a while, don't you?

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 7:55 AM  

  • Yes, I do. That's when I go pick up my old Archie comics. When are you going to buy me Bang-Shang-A-Lang, Keith? My birthday is June 14th.

    By Blogger Tom, at 12:49 AM  

  • http://www.bangshangalang.com/

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:47 PM  

  • Keith, you sly devil! Thanks!

    By Blogger Tom, at 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home