.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blast from the Past: Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (2009)

George and Martha



I'm George and the wonderful Lisa Etchison is Martha in Muncie Civic Theatre's production of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? from 2009. Working with Lisa, Erica Dumond, Ryan Lash, and Bill Wilkison on this great show is probably one of the highlights of my life in community theatre. Heck, it's one of the highlights of my life! Such good, good times!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • You need to have a "like" button for posts like this. Saves me from thinking why in order to post about it. But it is a nice dramatic photo.

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 7:50 AM  

  • Thanks, Keith! I may not have a "like" button, but I like your comment! ;)

    By Blogger Tom, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home