.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sleeping Dog

Sleeping Dog
 
I didn't do much blogging this past month. I don't know about you, but January 2015 wasn't the greatest month for me. Car problems, computer problems, and money problems junked things up. Plus my workplace keeps annoying me like a toothache that won't go away. On the positive side, the radio show at the Muncie Delaware County Senior Center was a success and I did get to hang out with some of my friends throughout the month. Still I'm glad January is waltzing out the door. Here's hoping the next eleven months of 2015 are more promising!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Yet we're seeing more art out of you than we have in a long time!

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:38 AM  

  • Life without a scanner is difficult, but I'm trying to come up with ways to upload stuff when I can.

    By Blogger Tom, at 3:22 PM  

  • Amen! January was a real stinker for me, too-- here's hoping we all have a better February!

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 11:33 PM  

  • I would say amen to that, Dale!

    By Blogger Tom, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home