.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, October 06, 2013

It Came From My Mailbox!: Happiness

Apples and Oranges
 
This past week my mailbox kept giving me envelopes filled with some amazing work! Last Friday (September 27, of course) I was happy to find the latest digest from the amazing Pam Bliss, Apples and Oranges! Collecting some stories featuring her "Those Kids!" characters, reading A&O was like touching base with some old friends.
 
The Amazing CynicalMan #29
 
The fun continued the next day when I received an unexpected bundle of new issues of The Amazing Cynicalman from the king of the small press, Matt Feazell! Four issues containing some comic gold!
 
Watusi the Talking Dog #29
 
And finally yesterday the latest issue of Watusi the Talking Dog arrived. Receiving a comic book created by Dale Martin is always a wonderful thing and this issue continued Dale's incredible winning streak! As much as I grumble about my life from time to time, finding these treasures in my humble mailbox proves sometimes it can be a wonderful life!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • I'm jealous! All I got was a notice from the mortgage company telling me I had to fork over extra money this month.

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 7:36 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Tom, at 6:06 PM  

  • Hope you get some happier mail soon, Postmaster!

    By Blogger Tom, at 6:11 PM  

  • You're a lucky man-- that's some fine reading! Glad to know creators haven't entirely given up on making and sharing actual printed comics...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home