.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Today's Comic Haul (6/15/13)

Princess Bubblegum
 
Adventure Time #15
 
SpongeBob Comics #21
 
The Walking Dead #111
 
12 Polypropylene Comic Book Bags
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total amount: $11.57
 
Note- Not much to talk about this time. All were fairly good reads. Although not as good as its last issue, SpongeBob Comics still offers a lot of comic goodness for $2.99... I did take Adventure Time off my pull list. I still enjoy the comic, but I rather spend the $3.99 on Astro City. Yes, it's never fun living on a budget!...This haul's winner is The Walking Dead.
 
Princess Bubblegum and Finn the Human were created by Pendleton Ward.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I buy so few comics now...

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 6:12 AM  

  • I look forward to SpongeBob more than just about anything I read.

    And the $3.99 price point is a real turnoff for me, too. At this rate of increase, I probably won't be reading any new comics in a few years...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home