.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, November 11, 2005

All the News Fit to Print


Time for another progress report!

Good News
I think my bout with Bell's Palsy is about over. Things have generally returned back to normal though I still have some trouble spitting (Aren't you glad I shared that tidbit?).

Bad News
I received my hospital bill from my night in the emergency room and oy! Though my insurance took care of most of it, it's still pretty pricey. Why, oh why am I not independently wealthy?

Good News
Though I know I have no chance of getting it, I applied for the receptionist position at work (Okay, stop giggling!). My application was not the greatest. It reminded me of all those lousy cover letters I consistently crank out time after time. Oh well, at least I tried.

Bad News
It looks like I may get laid off tomorrow. I repeat: Why, oh why am I not independently wealthy?

Good News


I finally printed up my 24 hour comic book that I made earlier this year. It's such an odd, little book about a bratty boy, a talking fish, and other assorted nonsense. If you want to give it a shot, some more info can be found here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home