Saturday, November 30, 2013
The Dollar Bill Panel of the Month: November 2013
Labels: Bob Layton, Bob Sharen, David Anthony Kraft, Dollar Bill, Draw Dollar Bill Day, Jim Mooney, John Costanza, John Romita Jr., Marvel Comics, Nighthawk, Sal Buscema, The Defenders, The Dollar Bill Panel of the Month
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Sunday's Comic Haul (11/24/13)
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Those Funky Idiots: Father Knows Best
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Idiots on the Radio!
Friday, November 15, 2013
Fame! What a Feeling!
1. I was briefly a part of Tom "Eb from Green Acres" Lester's entourage. Judy Cole was his driver. I was his muscle (Okay, his flab). I think Mr. Lester thought Judy drove too fast. He later shared with us his impression of Pat Buttram. A nice man and a good time!
2. I saw Ed Begley Jr. eat a salad in Union City.
3. One of my prized possessions is a letter Charles Schulz sent me.
4. I won Carl Kasell's voice for my answering machine.
5. I once stood behind Jim Davis at a grocery store's checkout. Years later he sat behind me at a performance at the Muncie Civic Theatre. Despite our close relationship, he never did give me a job. What a bum!
And that's it! Go forth and prosper!
* This was originally a post on Facebook, but I liked it enough to post here, you lucky devils you!